In every conversation I’ve had with wildly successful entrepreneurs and bloggers about building website traffic, promotional tactics only make up 20% of our talks. So, what is the other 80% of buildin... →
How do I blog about that before it’s been published? I asked that question of Southern California Writer’s Conference webmaster Jeremy Lee James and he had a pretty good answer for me. First, you don’... →
I write novels, grow businesses via the web, and share what I find interesting or useful, here.